Online Payments Activated
Mater Christi Catholic Girls' High School activates Online payments for all her financial transaction such as Admission Application
form, School fees, transportation fare e.t.c
This is to allow parents have a stress-free exercise in the process of payment and registration and to also help them make payments from the comfort of their Homes and offices using their ATM card.
This is the future and we are at the fore front of bringing the future to the presence. We enjoin parents to interact with our platform to get the best out of it.
How to make Payment(School fees and Transport Fare)
- Login to the Student Dashboard using the Student login details (Student ID and Password)
- Click on the Make payment link
- Select the payment you'd like to make and complete the form
- If selected payment is school fees, type the amount you would like to pay(installmental payment allow from N10,000 & above)
- Preview the payment information to ensure the correctness
- Click on Proceed button to redirect you to interswitch payment platform
- Enter your ATM details as required (Your details are secured and never known to anyone, not even interswitch)
- An OTP shall be sent to your phone for you to authorise the payment
- Enter the OTP code sent to you and click on the button below
- If payment is successful, A page will be open for you to print your receipt. Otherwise click on the Bills and Payment -> payment history link on the dashboard to print your receipt.
Note: If your payment is successful, a debit alert shall be sent to you from your bank
Each payment transaction attract N600 charge by the payment gateway
If you have any issue making payment, kindly call the following numbers
School Bursar: 08061671008
Technical Officer: 08036212935
Frequently Asked Questions
My ATM card could not complete the payment
Be sure that you have a Master or VISA or VERVE ATM Card. Preferably Master Card, contact your bank to activate your ATM card for online transaction and activate your OTP.
I started the payment process but i wasn't sent an OTP code
Vist your bank to activate your ATM card for online transaction and activate your OTP
I could not print my receipt
Once your payment is successful, you can always print your receipt by clicking on the Bills and Payment link -> Payment History to view your payment history and print your receipts
Can I give my card to anyone to make payment on my behalf?
Please your ATM card details such as PIN should be kept secret. It is not advisable to expose your CARD details to anyone.
Can I pay at any Cybercafe?
You can request for the service of a cybercafe operator for assistance on payment but ensure you input your ATM PIN yourself and do not forget your card